Blog Award

9:02:00 PM

Woohoo! Another blog award! I like accepting Awards, although it's not Oscar (or maybe Grammy?) but it's always nice to receive attention :)
Actually I haven't received much blog awards yet, this is my 2nd award ;p but it feels as special as the first one ^__^

Anyway, I'd like to thank Aik from Friends and Family, a fellow South East Asian blogger who I've known from Giveaways ;). Thank you Aik for passing this award to me!



The rules are I have to answer the following questions and pass it on to 5 bloggers. Okay, shall we begin?


Your Cell Phone? Nokia touch screen (i forgot what's the series number) and Iphone.

Your Hair? Black, long and very fine.

Your Mother? A super woman.

Your Father? A very creative and super attentive guy.

Your Favorite Food? Lots of 'em! I love Ramen, SeaFood, Pizza, Pastries, Japanese food, Angel hair pasta, Sushi, Dim Sum, Satay, Spicy Indonesian Food, Mashed Potato and anything with chocolate or coffee in it.

Your Dream Last Night? I went to a vacation with my family but then something weird happened but I forgot what it was ;p

Your Favorite Drink? Any Ice-blended coffee with chocolate and Indonesian local drink "Teh Botol" - it's a sweetened tea in glass bottle, served cold.

Your Dream/Goal? To be known and rich through blogging :)

What Room Are You In? Bedroom.

Your Hobby? Browsing internet, reading something, playing with my phone.

Your Fear? Cockroaches! And lately, earthquakes.

Where Do You See Yourself In Six Years? Surrounded with children, in a new house with view, all payment done ^o^

Where Were You Last Night? At home.

Something That You Aren't? Diligent. hehe..I'm kinda lazy and sloppy ;p

Muffins? As long as it has a thick sugar coat or chocolate sprinkles above it I'll eat it.

Wish List Item? More wardrobes. And a red car. And Wii.

Where Did You Grow Up? Jakarta, Indonesia.

Last Thing You Did? Eating a pineapple tartlet.

What Are You Wearing? Blue Bamboosa tank with a floral print dress and black belt.

Your TV? I only watch my fave TV series, some news and local gossip shows ;p

Your Pets? Two bizarre cats: Blackey or Bleki, a big spoiled black cat. And Ucil, a black n white smaller but more ferocious cat.

Friends? Nowadays I noticed that some "close friends" grew far and some "casual friends" are closer than before.

Your Life? Sometimes plain and sometimes full of surprises ^__^

Your Mood? Unpredictable ^o^

Missing Someone? My old cat who my mom and dad let go because she was having babies 3 times a year.

Vehicle? Our parent's car or my hubby's motorcycle.

Something You Aren't Wearing? Hot pants or super mini skirt, hubby won't allow it fer sure.

Your Favorite Store? Bookstore.

Your Favorite Color? Definitely Red.

When Was The Last Time You Laughed? 3 hours ago, laughing at Blackey the cat.

Last Time You Cried? I think it's so long ago, i can't remember.

Your Best Friend? I don't wanna name names so i think it's safer to say that my hubby is my bestfriend ;)

One Place You Go To Over And Over Again? My in-law's house.

Facebook? I am so very bored of Facebook right now, I don't use it as much as I used to. I'm more active on twitter.

Favorite Place To Eat? Japanese restaurant. Our favorite ones are Kinotaki and Ramen 38.

*************************************************


Okay, according to the rules i have to pass this award to 5 other blogs. I'd like to pass this on to:

  • MizzJ of Being High Maintenance, Not Bitchy.. I always like her blog title :) And I love reading her blog too! She has some useful info on beauty products as well as fashion.
  • Claradevi of Sunflares Pethora, she's Indonesian like me, and i love all her outfit photos, her photos are so professional looking, the source of my envy ;p
  • Anita of Joy and Amore, one of Indonesian blogger whose style I like.
  • Ambar of Ambar's Thoughts, she's Puerto Rican living in California. Her blog is fun to read and sometimes she does giveaways too.
  • Fika from Sweet Escapes, another fabulous Indonesian. I like to read her story and see her wardrobe.

You Might Also Like

3 thoughts & comments

  1. Aww thanks for the award!! Hehe I'm glad you like my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thank you dear, I'll do it later karena koneksi internet aku lagi jelek :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankss for the award yuri :)
    I already posted it on my blog..
    sorry if it took a little long time to post it..hehe

    anw,good luck for the 'rich through blogging' thingy ;)..that's a great idea :D

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all your comments, thanks for commenting here and sharing some love !
I will return the favors by checking out and comment back on your blog ^o^

A Member Of :

And A Proud Member of :

Also Part Of :

Popular Posts

Labels

1 item 4 ways 7 Days of Sheet Masks Accessories Ahaishopping Althea Ampoules Antipodes Armando Caruso ASOS Avoskin B.Liv Bag of News Bags bath Bath & Body Works Bath and Body BB Cream Beauty Box Beauty Clinic Beauty Korea Beauty Sets / Kits Beauty Stuffs beauty tools Beauty Treats Box Benefit Cosmetics Bio Essence Bioderma Brands and Designers Burts Bees Carings CC Cream Celebs Style Charis Chicnova Chiyou Cicaronic Circle Lens Clarins Cleansing Oils Cleansing Pads Clinelle Closet Edit Clothing Clozette Corine de Farme Cosmetics Cow Brand D.I.Y D'Eyeko DD Cream Deciem Do Good While You Shop Dorothy Perkins Dove Dream List Dry Oil Empties Erha Esqa Cosmetics Estee Lauder Etsy Etude House Events Eye Treatments Eyebrows Eyeliners eyeshadows Face Mask Face Mist Face Of The Day Face Oil Face Scrub Face Serum Face Toner Face Wash Face-Off Review Fake Eyelashes Fashion Fashion How-To Fashion Looks Fashion/Shopping-related First Blush Box Fragrance Fragrance Diary Freeman French Brand From My Stash Furatasse Get Fit Giveaways Givenchy Glowsophy Gucci Guess H&M Hair care hair extension Hand Care Hand Creams Hauls and Freebies Highlighter/Bronzer Himalaya Herbals History on Beauty/Fashion Hot Deals and Offers IBB Ideas n Inspirations innisfree Instagram Instagrammable Places IPL Treatment Jakarta Fashion Week 10/11 Jakarta Fashion Week 11/12 Japanese brands Jewelry Jimmy Choo Jo Malone Juara k Kanebo KBJ Stars Konjac Sponge KoreaBuys Korean Brand Korres Laneige Lip Products lip scrub Lippies Lippies Of The Month Local Skincare Loccitane Lola Box Look Book Lush Made in Indonesia Make Up Brushes Make Up Forever Makeup Remover Mascara Maybelline Mini Showcase Miniso Missha Mizzu Cosmetics Moisturizer Monthly Favorites MUA My Beauty Regimes My Styles N'Pure nail polish Natural and Earth Friendly Night Cream Nihonmart Nip+Fab Nuxe NYX Oasap Oscar Blandi OST C20 Outfit Diary Outfit Poll Pamper Day Peptaronic Perfumes Personalized Pixy Cosmetics Product Replacements Products I Want To Finished Project : Decluttered reebonz Reviews Revlon Romand You ROXY Sally Hansen Sampar Sariayu Scarlett Whitening Scented Candles Shampoo SheInside Shoes Shu Uemura Skin Aqua Skin Food Skin79 Skincare SNP Prep Soap & Glory Sociolla Spa Review Style Book Sukin Sunscreen Tagged posts Talika Talika 30 Days Challenge The Body Shop The Face Shop Thrift Haul Tony Moly TTT's Achievements Valentine Series Vanity Trove Veet Victorias Secret Vitaronic Wardah Weekly Facial Mask Wet n Wild What I Wear Today What To Wear What's In My Shower What's Inside My Bag Where To Shop Yearly Highlights YSL