Mode 5 for your Korean/Japanese fashion source

8:09:00 PM

Who doesn't love Japanese or Korean fashion these days? Especially in my country, they have been a big hit these past years! Now it's all about cute Korean clothes here. All those cute and girly but chic Korean fashion style is a real favorite here. And some of us already love that style. I think you will agree with me when you see those Ad pics of pretty chic cutesy clothing items that the Korean market has to offer.

If you're a fan of Korean / Japanese fashion like me and if you live in the US of A then you're lucky because I found a fabulous website where you could find cute chic clothes like these:





How bout that? They are all available on mode5.com, an awesome website that has a selection dreamily enough for me to drool and covet ;)
Mode 5 is actually the first online American boutique that offers high quality Korean fashion, Japanese fashion, and European fashion too! I love love love this website with all the selections they offer. And can't wait til next Monday when they are releasing dozens of new styles!

And if you're small sized (like me) and you seem to find it hard to look for cute clothes your size (ever have to browse through children's lines? yep, that's me too ;p), then I'm telling you, this is like a heaven for us small fun-sized girls ^o^
Mode 5 catalog is tailored to extra small sized women (size 00-2)! But don't worry, if there is a specific garment that you like but your sizing is not available, then they can create a special order tailored to your needs! What a fabulous customer service.

They also has new shipments every week (!) and their apparel are directly from Hongkong, Korea, China, Taiwan and London. I have the Dolli top (middle pic below) and I assure you it is as pretty as the picture! Fab design, Good quality, and affordable price. That's all you asked for ^_^ -- more on the Dolli top later ( it's so pretty it deserves it's own post :D )

If you visit the website you'll know why I'm crazy about them (don't blame me, I already have a special knack on cute frilly chic korean fashion before I knew Mode 5 ;p). I have so many items that I would like to see in my own wardrobe there. Here are a couple of my must-have items from the web store:



I just love love love the pink scalloped skirt!


SWEET DEALS!
- Get 15% OFF your order with code: "twothousandthings".
+
- Free Shipping on orders above $150. And for every $150 spent you are automatically put into a drawing for $5, $10, $50, and $500 gift cards to Mode-5 which will be drawn at the end of every month!

You Might Also Like

1 thoughts & comments

  1. thanks for your information, those models look very cute and love the clothes there...

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all your comments, thanks for commenting here and sharing some love !
I will return the favors by checking out and comment back on your blog ^o^

A Member Of :

And A Proud Member of :

Also Part Of :

Popular Posts

Labels

1 item 4 ways 7 Days of Sheet Masks Accessories Ahaishopping Althea Ampoules Antipodes Armando Caruso ASOS Avoskin B.Liv Bag of News Bags bath Bath & Body Works Bath and Body BB Cream Beauty Box Beauty Clinic Beauty Korea Beauty Sets / Kits Beauty Stuffs beauty tools Beauty Treats Box Benefit Cosmetics Bio Essence Bioderma Brands and Designers Burts Bees Carings CC Cream Celebs Style Charis Chicnova Chiyou Cicaronic Circle Lens Clarins Cleansing Oils Cleansing Pads Clinelle Closet Edit Clothing Clozette Corine de Farme Cosmetics Cow Brand D.I.Y D'Eyeko DD Cream Deciem Do Good While You Shop Dorothy Perkins Dove Dream List Dry Oil Empties Erha Esqa Cosmetics Estee Lauder Etsy Etude House Events Eye Treatments Eyebrows Eyeliners eyeshadows Face Mask Face Mist Face Of The Day Face Oil Face Scrub Face Serum Face Toner Face Wash Face-Off Review Fake Eyelashes Fashion Fashion How-To Fashion Looks Fashion/Shopping-related First Blush Box Fragrance Fragrance Diary Freeman French Brand From My Stash Furatasse Get Fit Giveaways Givenchy Glowsophy Gucci Guess H&M Hair care hair extension Hand Care Hand Creams Hauls and Freebies Highlighter/Bronzer Himalaya Herbals History on Beauty/Fashion Hot Deals and Offers IBB Ideas n Inspirations innisfree Instagram Instagrammable Places IPL Treatment Jakarta Fashion Week 10/11 Jakarta Fashion Week 11/12 Japanese brands Jewelry Jimmy Choo Jo Malone Juara k Kanebo KBJ Stars Konjac Sponge KoreaBuys Korean Brand Korres Laneige Lip Products lip scrub Lippies Lippies Of The Month Local Skincare Loccitane Lola Box Look Book Lush Made in Indonesia Make Up Brushes Make Up Forever Makeup Remover Mascara Maybelline Mini Showcase Miniso Missha Mizzu Cosmetics Moisturizer Monthly Favorites MUA My Beauty Regimes My Styles N'Pure nail polish Natural and Earth Friendly Night Cream Nihonmart Nip+Fab Nuxe NYX Oasap Oscar Blandi OST C20 Outfit Diary Outfit Poll Pamper Day Peptaronic Perfumes Personalized Pixy Cosmetics Product Replacements Products I Want To Finished Project : Decluttered reebonz Reviews Revlon Romand You ROXY Sally Hansen Sampar Sariayu Scarlett Whitening Scented Candles Shampoo SheInside Shoes Shu Uemura Skin Aqua Skin Food Skin79 Skincare SNP Prep Soap & Glory Sociolla Spa Review Style Book Sukin Sunscreen Tagged posts Talika Talika 30 Days Challenge The Body Shop The Face Shop Thrift Haul Tony Moly TTT's Achievements Valentine Series Vanity Trove Veet Victorias Secret Vitaronic Wardah Weekly Facial Mask Wet n Wild What I Wear Today What To Wear What's In My Shower What's Inside My Bag Where To Shop Yearly Highlights YSL