Styling challenge and win some money!

1:32:00 AM

Hi y'all...
It's been a very moody weather here in Jakarta but I know most of my readers will be having their Fall season soon :) so are you ready for fall wardrobe? Although we don't have Fall here in Indonesia but I do love the colors of the fall wardrobe, such as plum, maroon, browns, grey... and I also love the look of tights and high boots. Oh and I love scarfs too! :D

Okay, so anyway Polyvore has made a great proposition. This fall they launch a new virtual styling tool called a Mini Editor which I have installed here on this blog post for you. If you're not familiar with polyvore it's where you could create your own fashion collage, just like those in magazines spread. You can create outfits, mix and match items and add backgrounds or text to it. You might have seen some polyvore collages in my older posts before, to refresh your memory here's what a collage look like, I made it with polyvore of course..:


Now you can make collages too, right here on my blog post! Thanks to polyvore and it's new widget now you can create and have a fun, interactive way to mix & match products and create outfits while you're reading my blog! And then I get to see your collages and pick some of my faves :D And then we both can win $1,000!!

Yes, hear me out, one blogger and one reader will each win a $1000 Visa gift card from Polyvore. The criteria will be based 50% on how many sets are submitted and 50% on style & aesthetics. The winning blogger will select his or her favorite set created by a reader, and that reader will also win $1,000. So yeah, let's get going and create some outfit now, shall we? Make outfit as much as you'd like, remember I will get to pick the best one if I win. But if I didn't win I might still select some of the best sets and might publish those sets here in my blog :)

Now since this is all about Fall wardrobe so I have picked some fall-inspired clothing items and accessories for you which you can style in my mini editor below. Go ahead and create your fall outfit. If you're done then create it again, make lots of new ones ;) Hope you like my picks..
I can't wait to see how you would create outfits based on my pick of fall wardrobe items below. Remember, there's no limit of how many outfit or collages you can create. Have fun playing!


Get your own Mini Editor from Polyvore

Go ahead and try making an outfit!
Drag items to the canvas, resize items by dragging the corners, or rotate items by using the circle at the top of each item.
Use the "Forwards" and "Backwards" buttons to reorder.
When you're done, hit the "Publish" button.
If you're not already signed into Polyvore, you'll be asked to log in with Polyvore or Facebook Connect. When your set is published, it'll appear in the Gallery section of the Mini Editor. Any set you publish through the Mini Editor will also appear on your Polyvore.com profile page.

I tested it and created a collage, you can view it by clicking "gallery", mine is "by Tigerlily" ;D
Can't wait to see all your outfits!!
And who knows... we might win ^o^ (and Amen to that!)

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts & comments

I really appreciate all your comments, thanks for commenting here and sharing some love !
I will return the favors by checking out and comment back on your blog ^o^

A Member Of :

And A Proud Member of :

Also Part Of :

Popular Posts

Labels

1 item 4 ways 7 Days of Sheet Masks Accessories Ahaishopping Althea Ampoules Antipodes Armando Caruso ASOS Avoskin B.Liv Bag of News Bags bath Bath & Body Works Bath and Body BB Cream Beauty Box Beauty Clinic Beauty Korea Beauty Sets / Kits Beauty Stuffs beauty tools Beauty Treats Box Benefit Cosmetics Bio Essence Bioderma Brands and Designers Burts Bees Carings CC Cream Celebs Style Charis Chicnova Chiyou Cicaronic Circle Lens Clarins Cleansing Oils Cleansing Pads Clinelle Closet Edit Clothing Clozette Corine de Farme Cosmetics Cow Brand D.I.Y D'Eyeko DD Cream Deciem Do Good While You Shop Dorothy Perkins Dove Dream List Dry Oil Empties Erha Esqa Cosmetics Estee Lauder Etsy Etude House Events Eye Treatments Eyebrows Eyeliners eyeshadows Face Mask Face Mist Face Of The Day Face Oil Face Scrub Face Serum Face Toner Face Wash Face-Off Review Fake Eyelashes Fashion Fashion How-To Fashion Looks Fashion/Shopping-related First Blush Box Fragrance Fragrance Diary Freeman French Brand From My Stash Furatasse Get Fit Giveaways Givenchy Glowsophy Gucci Guess H&M Hair care hair extension Hand Care Hand Creams Hauls and Freebies Highlighter/Bronzer Himalaya Herbals History on Beauty/Fashion Hot Deals and Offers IBB Ideas n Inspirations innisfree Instagram Instagrammable Places IPL Treatment Jakarta Fashion Week 10/11 Jakarta Fashion Week 11/12 Japanese brands Jewelry Jimmy Choo Jo Malone Juara k Kanebo KBJ Stars Konjac Sponge KoreaBuys Korean Brand Korres Laneige Lip Products lip scrub Lippies Lippies Of The Month Local Skincare Loccitane Lola Box Look Book Lush Made in Indonesia Make Up Brushes Make Up Forever Makeup Remover Mascara Maybelline Mini Showcase Miniso Missha Mizzu Cosmetics Moisturizer Monthly Favorites MUA My Beauty Regimes My Styles N'Pure nail polish Natural and Earth Friendly Night Cream Nihonmart Nip+Fab Nuxe NYX Oasap Oscar Blandi OST C20 Outfit Diary Outfit Poll Pamper Day Peptaronic Perfumes Personalized Pixy Cosmetics Product Replacements Products I Want To Finished Project : Decluttered reebonz Reviews Revlon Romand You ROXY Sally Hansen Sampar Sariayu Scarlett Whitening Scented Candles Shampoo SheInside Shoes Shu Uemura Skin Aqua Skin Food Skin79 Skincare SNP Prep Soap & Glory Sociolla Spa Review Style Book Sukin Sunscreen Tagged posts Talika Talika 30 Days Challenge The Body Shop The Face Shop Thrift Haul Tony Moly TTT's Achievements Valentine Series Vanity Trove Veet Victorias Secret Vitaronic Wardah Weekly Facial Mask Wet n Wild What I Wear Today What To Wear What's In My Shower What's Inside My Bag Where To Shop Yearly Highlights YSL