Event: Artistry Product Launching

8:13:00 PM

About two weeks ago, I had an invitation from Fashionese Daily to attend a new product launching from Artistry at the Amway Experience Center. Artistry is a subsidiary of Amway International, the largest direct selling company in the world, headquartered in Michigan, USA.
 

The event was for launching their newest product from Artistry line: The Artistry Intensive Skincare Renewing Peel. This is a breakthrough product that will help you get a soft and glowy skin in just 8 minutes!

Yep, 8 minutes!

I experienced it myself. 
We each get to sample a batch of the renewing peel product on our hands and 8 minutes later...I have a soft smooth skin on my hand, and it is slightly clearer than the other hand too. 

Unlike other peeling product, this one is made from natural ingredients so it is really safe and will not cause any redness or harshly exfoliated skin (known as "kulit kepiting rebus"). It's painless, risk-free and super easy.
Artistry's Intensive Skincare Renewing Peel

Here are some pics from the event:
Mr. Koen Verheyen, President Director of Amway Indonesia
An audience got treated with the Renewing Peel

NOTE:
Now you don't have to become a full member of Amway if you want to purchase their product. There's a new program called "Privileged Customer" in which you can buy any product you want without having to become a member first. All you need to pay is IDR 25.000 for registration fee.


Oh I also get to try their high-tech machine called F.A.C.E.S which is a machine that can check your face condition, you know...just like those machine you find on high-end expensive beauty salon! Fortunately my face skin doesn't have any disturbing problems, just a little thin lines under both eye corners >> sob.. it's wrinkle alert :( 
Here's the full result of the skin test, don't be scared of my fully analyzed photo below ;p :

RESULT: Very few pigmentation spots. Blue and purple color is good enough, don't want yellow or orange color on this chart as yellow means "severe" ;p

RESULT: Notice the fine lines underneath my eye corner? that's where I'd get my wrinkles first, says the beauty consultant who examines me.

RESULT: Only small bacteria built-up area on my face, and that is on the tip of my nose. Must be the comedo, ish!

Interesting face examination!
At the end of the event we also has a short session with Reza Gunawan (Indonesia's holistic expert) who talks about the importance of mineral water in our daily intake. It's like a self-healing using water therapy. According to Reza Gunawan, the daily water intake that your body need is:

33 x body weight(kg) = ... (ml)

So if I'm 41kg that means 41 x 33 = around 1500 ml.
If a glass of water = 200ml >> that means my minimum daily water need is about 7 glasses a day.
Whoops, I should drink more mineral water then.

Reza Gunawan in session
Reza Gunawan also teaches us how to do Jin Shin Jyutsu, a Japanese self-healing therapy that only needs 8 to 30 minutes to do it.


The highlight of the day was when I won a door prize from Artistry! Yippi ka yee!
Here's what I got from the goodie bag and the door prize:
- G&H Complexion Bar (set of three) from Artistry's Body Series
- Polishing Scrub from Artistry essentials
- Brow Define Retractable Eyebrow Pencil in deep brown
- Lip Color Creme in Petal (a deep rose / red shade color lipstick)
- Lip Shine in Bloom (a pink-ish color lip gloss)
- Artistry make up bag
- Notebook and pen

And since this is a fashion blog after all, here's the outfit I wore to the event (sorry for the bad picture):
 I'm wearing my trusted black Zara sailor pants with a vintage v-neck top that I thrifted a long time ago and a turquoise-ish shirt that I wore as a jacket which is originally from my online store but I grabbed it and put it in my wardrobe instead haha. The turquoise necklace is from a local jewelry market called Pasar Rawa Bening, the bag is from Metro, and the wedgies are an old collection of mine, they are from St.Yves.
 

See you on the next post,

You Might Also Like

3 thoughts & comments

  1. wow, this looks like a really cool session! i'm in love with your turquoise shirt too!

    cute & little
    check out my TIKKR watch giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vintage top you wore as a jacket is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kileen and Sarah! Thanks for stopping by too :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all your comments, thanks for commenting here and sharing some love !
I will return the favors by checking out and comment back on your blog ^o^

A Member Of :

And A Proud Member of :

Also Part Of :

Popular Posts

Labels

1 item 4 ways 7 Days of Sheet Masks Accessories Ahaishopping Althea Ampoules Antipodes Armando Caruso ASOS Avoskin B.Liv Bag of News Bags bath Bath & Body Works Bath and Body BB Cream Beauty Box Beauty Clinic Beauty Korea Beauty Sets / Kits Beauty Stuffs beauty tools Beauty Treats Box Benefit Cosmetics Bio Essence Bioderma Brands and Designers Burts Bees Carings CC Cream Celebs Style Charis Chicnova Chiyou Cicaronic Circle Lens Clarins Cleansing Oils Cleansing Pads Clinelle Closet Edit Clothing Clozette Corine de Farme Cosmetics Cow Brand D.I.Y D'Eyeko DD Cream Deciem Do Good While You Shop Dorothy Perkins Dove Dream List Dry Oil Empties Erha Esqa Cosmetics Estee Lauder Etsy Etude House Events Eye Treatments Eyebrows Eyeliners eyeshadows Face Mask Face Mist Face Of The Day Face Oil Face Scrub Face Serum Face Toner Face Wash Face-Off Review Fake Eyelashes Fashion Fashion How-To Fashion Looks Fashion/Shopping-related First Blush Box Fragrance Fragrance Diary Freeman French Brand From My Stash Furatasse Get Fit Giveaways Givenchy Glowsophy Gucci Guess H&M Hair care hair extension Hand Care Hand Creams Hauls and Freebies Highlighter/Bronzer Himalaya Herbals History on Beauty/Fashion Hot Deals and Offers IBB Ideas n Inspirations innisfree Instagram Instagrammable Places IPL Treatment Jakarta Fashion Week 10/11 Jakarta Fashion Week 11/12 Japanese brands Jewelry Jimmy Choo Jo Malone Juara k Kanebo KBJ Stars Konjac Sponge KoreaBuys Korean Brand Korres Laneige Lip Products lip scrub Lippies Lippies Of The Month Local Skincare Loccitane Lola Box Look Book Lush Made in Indonesia Make Up Brushes Make Up Forever Makeup Remover Mascara Maybelline Mini Showcase Miniso Missha Mizzu Cosmetics Moisturizer Monthly Favorites MUA My Beauty Regimes My Styles N'Pure nail polish Natural and Earth Friendly Night Cream Nihonmart Nip+Fab Nuxe NYX Oasap Oscar Blandi OST C20 Outfit Diary Outfit Poll Pamper Day Peptaronic Perfumes Personalized Pixy Cosmetics Product Replacements Products I Want To Finished Project : Decluttered reebonz Reviews Revlon Romand You ROXY Sally Hansen Sampar Sariayu Scarlett Whitening Scented Candles Shampoo SheInside Shoes Shu Uemura Skin Aqua Skin Food Skin79 Skincare SNP Prep Soap & Glory Sociolla Spa Review Style Book Sukin Sunscreen Tagged posts Talika Talika 30 Days Challenge The Body Shop The Face Shop Thrift Haul Tony Moly TTT's Achievements Valentine Series Vanity Trove Veet Victorias Secret Vitaronic Wardah Weekly Facial Mask Wet n Wild What I Wear Today What To Wear What's In My Shower What's Inside My Bag Where To Shop Yearly Highlights YSL