Review: Lady Soma

1:29:00 AM

After my review on Made From Earth products a while back, the company sent me another products to try, this time it's from their other line: Lady Soma. One thing that can be count on from both of these brands are their fast shipment ! Overseas shipping only took less than two weeks, maybe around 10 days when I received my package, awesome service!


Lady Soma offers a comprehensive line designed to assist women in maintaining healthy and active lifestyles. They have developed a line for a woman that strictly focuses on internal and external demands of the body. A great service at Lady Soma is you can email them or ask their representatives in confidence about your complex and personal hygiene issues and you will be assisted by an educated and trained representative.

I received three products from Lady Soma:
  • The Renewal Serum with Advanced Cellular Renewal + Collagen Enhancement
  • Anti-Oxidant Berry Masque with Blueberry + Cranberry + Pomegranate
  • Skin & Nail Treatment with Cocoa + Shea + Kokum Butter


First of all, Lady Soma only uses natural botanical preservatives and do not include any chemical ingredients in it. They also only uses certified organic ingredients which are grown bio-dynamically and organically, or ethically wild-harvested. So their products have many natural ingredients in it which I love!

When I first opened the pink wrapper in which the products were wrapped in, I automatically grabbed the Anti-Oxidant Berry Masque. Maybe because I am currently in a phase where I'm crazy about facial masks so this is the first one that I opened. The berry masque came in a simple practical jar, and the inside were sealed:


And just when I opened the sealed top, the yummy scent of berries suddenly emerges and it makes me want to try the masque right there and right then ;)

I just love the fragrance of this mask, the sweet smelling berries is great for aroma-therapeutic effect. I also love the texture of the mask. It's gooey and lighter than a paste, and it has a hint of pale creme-ish color with tiny granules in it which I guess are the berries extracts.


This mask has many benefits for our facial skin because it's loaded with antioxidant berries and a handful of vitamins such as Vitamins A, C, and E. It also contains glycolic, amino-acids and alpha lipoic acids that creates a microdermabrasion effect that eliminates dead skin cells to reveal a fresh new layer.

The website also said that this Berry mask allows for a detox facial treatment for our face, using the antioxidant power of blueberries and cranberries which enhance cellular renewal and collagen production. Sounds like this mask has all the greatest benefits, love it!

(click photo for a bigger picture to see the ingredient list more clearly)
I will write a full review on this mask in another post because I think this mask deserves it's own post ;)
All I can tell you is I like this mask and this is the best-smelling mask I have in my dresser table. I also love the rich texture which is so light and not heavy at all. I hope you can see how yummy the texture is by looking at these photos below:
(wait for more reviews on this mask)


The second one that I opened is the Skin & Nail Treatment. This one also has a sealed top inside, and this one also smells NICE!! Lady Soma has the nicest smelling products! And they all smells like the real thing, meaning: it doesn't smell artificial at all. Maybe because they made the products from the best natural ingredients.

So anyway I also Love Love Love this product. This Skin & Nail Treatment is on my desk now and I keep using it every few hours just because they smell great and leaves my hands moist and my nails shiny.
(click photo for a bigger picture to see the ingredient list more clearly)

It contains Cocoa butter, Shea butter, and Kokum butter which are well known for their moisturizing properties. It also contains other organic herbs such as organic aloe vera to help repair dry and cracked skin as well as promotes soft supple cuticle while repairing existing damage.

The texture is like a light moisturizer with a milky color. It goes on great on the nails and on the skin. I love putting them on my nails because it helps give my nails a healthy shine, and it also supposed to treat the cuticles and strengthen my nails as well.


I used it on my hands and feet, and it felt great on the skin, it's moisturizing but not the heavy kind, so it's perfect for someone with a combination skin like me. My body's skin is also a combination type, it sweats easily but there are some dry patches here and there. And I live in a tropical country where the weather is almost always humid, so a thick moisturizer like a body butter won't do me good because it will only add oiliness to my skin. But this kind of light moisturizer is perfect! It's my everyday hand and feet lotion now ;)


Last but not least, the Renewal Serum. I've tried the serum from Made From Earth and loved it, so I can't wait for this serum from Lady Soma. It is as great (if not better) as the Made From Earth serum. It has a lighter texture than the Made From Earth one, and it's a clear gel-like texture. I love the packaging and I wear it every morning after my cleansing routine and before I put on my daily moisturizer.

(click photo for a bigger picture to see the ingredient list more clearly)

It has Anti-Aging and Anti-Wrinkle formula, and the serum targets skin discoloration and photo aging spots. The Renewal Serum penetrates deep into the dermal layer of the skin to repair damaged skin. It also stimulates the development of new skin cells with the power of Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin A.

After using it for a couple of weeks, I felt some improvements on my skin. I felt my skin is more supple now and my skin tone is more even. The formula of this Renewal Serum supposed to diminish the appearances of fine lines, minor scars, age spots, and sun damage for fresh looking skin. But I only used this serum for a couple of weeks so there may not be any significant difference in my scars and fine lines because those were some old scars and blemishes, they probably needs more time to diminish entirely. But so far I believe it has lighten my old scars and sun damage spots. It also seems to make my moisturizer seeps in better to my skin thus creating a smooth surface.

the gel-like texture
when you rub it in, it will feel slightly oily...
...but it absorbs fully to the skin, leaving no shiny residue or greasy feeling on the surface

The Berry Masque is $32.99 for a 120ml jar, the Skin & Nail Treatment is currently on Sale on their website for only $15 for 120ml jar, and the Renewal Serum is also on Sale for $32.24 for a 59g bottle. I'd say the price is really worth it because of the high quality ingredients and the products itself has the most luxurious textures and fragrant that makes the experience even better.

Lady Soma also offer a variety of healthy supplements to support your overall health and beauty, such as the Lady Soma detox supplements or the Fiber Cleanse with Probiotics. You can check out their website to look around.


DO GOOD WHILE YOU SHOP:
Lady Soma supports the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
A portion of Lady Soma proceeds are donated on an annual basis to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.


You Might Also Like

4 thoughts & comments

  1. thanks for dropping by my blog dear :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. berries really work wonder there :) love organic products nowadays

    Latest: Meh-meh Goats

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Cominica: You're welcome dear, thanks for stopping by here and following too :)

    @Fishiee: Me too, organic products are wayyyy safer for your skin and it's earth-friendly too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lady soma brand mana darl .. Korea ?
    Kasih info kalo mw beli dmana

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all your comments, thanks for commenting here and sharing some love !
I will return the favors by checking out and comment back on your blog ^o^

A Member Of :

And A Proud Member of :

Also Part Of :

Popular Posts

Labels

1 item 4 ways 7 Days of Sheet Masks Accessories Ahaishopping Althea Ampoules Antipodes Armando Caruso ASOS Avoskin B.Liv Bag of News Bags bath Bath & Body Works Bath and Body BB Cream Beauty Box Beauty Clinic Beauty Korea Beauty Sets / Kits Beauty Stuffs beauty tools Beauty Treats Box Benefit Cosmetics Bio Essence Bioderma Brands and Designers Burts Bees Carings CC Cream Celebs Style Charis Chicnova Chiyou Cicaronic Circle Lens Clarins Cleansing Oils Cleansing Pads Clinelle Closet Edit Clothing Clozette Corine de Farme Cosmetics Cow Brand D.I.Y D'Eyeko DD Cream Deciem Do Good While You Shop Dorothy Perkins Dove Dream List Dry Oil Empties Erha Esqa Cosmetics Estee Lauder Etsy Etude House Events Eye Treatments Eyebrows Eyeliners eyeshadows Face Mask Face Mist Face Of The Day Face Oil Face Scrub Face Serum Face Toner Face Wash Face-Off Review Fake Eyelashes Fashion Fashion How-To Fashion Looks Fashion/Shopping-related First Blush Box Fragrance Fragrance Diary Freeman French Brand From My Stash Furatasse Get Fit Giveaways Givenchy Glowsophy Gucci Guess H&M Hair care hair extension Hand Care Hand Creams Hauls and Freebies Highlighter/Bronzer Himalaya Herbals History on Beauty/Fashion Hot Deals and Offers IBB Ideas n Inspirations innisfree Instagram Instagrammable Places IPL Treatment Jakarta Fashion Week 10/11 Jakarta Fashion Week 11/12 Japanese brands Jewelry Jimmy Choo Jo Malone Juara k Kanebo KBJ Stars Konjac Sponge KoreaBuys Korean Brand Korres Laneige Lip Products lip scrub Lippies Lippies Of The Month Local Skincare Loccitane Lola Box Look Book Lush Made in Indonesia Make Up Brushes Make Up Forever Makeup Remover Mascara Maybelline Mini Showcase Miniso Missha Mizzu Cosmetics Moisturizer Monthly Favorites MUA My Beauty Regimes My Styles N'Pure nail polish Natural and Earth Friendly Night Cream Nihonmart Nip+Fab Nuxe NYX Oasap Oscar Blandi OST C20 Outfit Diary Outfit Poll Pamper Day Peptaronic Perfumes Personalized Pixy Cosmetics Product Replacements Products I Want To Finished Project : Decluttered reebonz Reviews Revlon Romand You ROXY Sally Hansen Sampar Sariayu Scarlett Whitening Scented Candles Shampoo SheInside Shoes Shu Uemura Skin Aqua Skin Food Skin79 Skincare SNP Prep Soap & Glory Sociolla Spa Review Style Book Sukin Sunscreen Tagged posts Talika Talika 30 Days Challenge The Body Shop The Face Shop Thrift Haul Tony Moly TTT's Achievements Valentine Series Vanity Trove Veet Victorias Secret Vitaronic Wardah Weekly Facial Mask Wet n Wild What I Wear Today What To Wear What's In My Shower What's Inside My Bag Where To Shop Yearly Highlights YSL