June Favorites

6:35:00 PM

It's time for my annual Monthly Favorites again. Every start of the month I made a post about my favorite products during the previous month, i.e: this early July I will post about my favorite products during June.

I've been using these products almost everyday during the month of June, so that qualifies for favorite products ;) 
Surprisingly, all of them are new products that I've newly purchased or been introduced recently. And here they are....


Tony Moly Lip Tint Mini in Cherry Pink
I have been delaying to try this lip tint trend because I thought it's not gonna look visible enough on my dark lips, thinking that this trend would only look good for those who have natural color lips or those who have fair skin. But apparently I was wrong. I first tried the Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint and didn't get the result I wanted so I was sure that my theory was right. But then I bought this mini lip tint from Tony Moly for a second chance on trying the lip tint, and I was surprisingly hooked instantly! Apparently you need to find the right shade of tint for your lips and skin color so that it would look natural on you. And I'm glad I have found my perfect one ;)


Clarins Hydra-Quench Cream Gel  
for Normal to Combination Skin
This is also another product that I fell in love with the minute I tried it on! I got a sample size of this product from the Clarins event last month and this is by far my most favorite moisturizer!! I absolutely recommend this product for those of you who have combination skin. It felt smooth and soft upon application and smells very spa-like. It gives you moisture right where you need it and it doesn't feel greasy or oily at all! I'm thinking of buying this as soon as I finished my current moisturizer. Clarins is a high-end skincare products so the price can be intimidating, but I'd say this is worth the prize, and you can always look for the travel sizes or sample sizes that sometimes sold in online stores ;)


L'Occitane Instant Hydration 3-Minutes Mask
I love using facial masks and try to use masks every week (see my weekly facial masks series here), and I always prefer a more practical face masks. The more practical it is, the more I love it. And that's why I love using sheet masks, they are the most practical mask. You grab one sheet, you put the sheet on your face for 10-15 minutes, and then you throw it away. No need to rinse it off. Massage the remaining residue or use a toner to wipe the residue off. Very practical. And now I found an even more practical face mask! This L'Occitane Instant Hydration Mask is a 3-minute mask (yes, 3 minutes!) that you put on your face, wait 3 minutes, and wipe off with damp cloth or toner! As easy as one-two-three! And you only need 3-4 minutes of your time. This is genius stuff, I tell you. And the result is instant hydrated, fresh and more plumped skin. What more could you ask for? - Read the more detailed review here -


Maybelline Baby Lips in Smoothing Cherry
When there's a buzz of this Maybelline Baby Lips I got curious (as always ;p).. And then one day when I went to the mall with my family I felt my lips were really dry that day and it started to chapped. Unfortunately I forgot to bring my makeup case where I store my usual lip balm. We were just arriving at the mall and we would spend hours there before we went home, and my lips has gone really dry and uncomfortable, what's a girl gotta do? Go search for an emergency lip balm of course! So I automatically remembered about the Baby Lips and went straight to the Maybelline counter to buy one. There are three flavours and all of them have these cute and hard-to-resist packaging colors! I swear I wanted to buy all three of them, but then I remembered that I still have a few of other lip balms at home that I hadn't finished yet :( 
So I bought only one with the color I was most interested with. It's cheap (less than IDR 20.000), it's cute, and it does the job well ;)



Make Up Forever Aqua Shadow Waterproof Eye Shadow in #26E
I must say that this pencil eyeshadow is one of the easiest-to-wear. It glides on effortlessly, it gives great color, and it stays for hours too! The pencil type of this eyeshadow makes it easier to carry on your makeup bag as it doesn't need a lot of space to store. I love the glistening color of this eyeshadow, it's perfect for everyday use as well as for party look because the color is pretty neutral. So very wearable and effortless! A must-have!


So what's your current favorite products?
You're welcome to share your fave products or share the links on the comment below if you have a similar blog post or youtube videos :)

And if you want to check out my previous May Favorites, you can read it here.

 

You Might Also Like

2 thoughts & comments

I really appreciate all your comments, thanks for commenting here and sharing some love !
I will return the favors by checking out and comment back on your blog ^o^

A Member Of :

And A Proud Member of :

Also Part Of :

Popular Posts

Labels

1 item 4 ways 7 Days of Sheet Masks Accessories Ahaishopping Althea Ampoules Antipodes Armando Caruso ASOS Avoskin B.Liv Bag of News Bags bath Bath & Body Works Bath and Body BB Cream Beauty Box Beauty Clinic Beauty Korea Beauty Sets / Kits Beauty Stuffs beauty tools Beauty Treats Box Benefit Cosmetics Bio Essence Bioderma Brands and Designers Burts Bees Carings CC Cream Celebs Style Charis Chicnova Chiyou Cicaronic Circle Lens Clarins Cleansing Oils Cleansing Pads Clinelle Closet Edit Clothing Clozette Corine de Farme Cosmetics Cow Brand D.I.Y D'Eyeko DD Cream Deciem Do Good While You Shop Dorothy Perkins Dove Dream List Dry Oil Empties Erha Esqa Cosmetics Estee Lauder Etsy Etude House Events Eye Treatments Eyebrows Eyeliners eyeshadows Face Mask Face Mist Face Of The Day Face Oil Face Scrub Face Serum Face Toner Face Wash Face-Off Review Fake Eyelashes Fashion Fashion How-To Fashion Looks Fashion/Shopping-related First Blush Box Fragrance Fragrance Diary Freeman French Brand From My Stash Furatasse Get Fit Giveaways Givenchy Glowsophy Gucci Guess H&M Hair care hair extension Hand Care Hand Creams Hauls and Freebies Highlighter/Bronzer Himalaya Herbals History on Beauty/Fashion Hot Deals and Offers IBB Ideas n Inspirations innisfree Instagram Instagrammable Places IPL Treatment Jakarta Fashion Week 10/11 Jakarta Fashion Week 11/12 Japanese brands Jewelry Jimmy Choo Jo Malone Juara k Kanebo KBJ Stars Konjac Sponge KoreaBuys Korean Brand Korres Laneige Lip Products lip scrub Lippies Lippies Of The Month Local Skincare Loccitane Lola Box Look Book Lush Made in Indonesia Make Up Brushes Make Up Forever Makeup Remover Mascara Maybelline Mini Showcase Miniso Missha Mizzu Cosmetics Moisturizer Monthly Favorites MUA My Beauty Regimes My Styles N'Pure nail polish Natural and Earth Friendly Night Cream Nihonmart Nip+Fab Nuxe NYX Oasap Oscar Blandi OST C20 Outfit Diary Outfit Poll Pamper Day Peptaronic Perfumes Personalized Pixy Cosmetics Product Replacements Products I Want To Finished Project : Decluttered reebonz Reviews Revlon Romand You ROXY Sally Hansen Sampar Sariayu Scarlett Whitening Scented Candles Shampoo SheInside Shoes Shu Uemura Skin Aqua Skin Food Skin79 Skincare SNP Prep Soap & Glory Sociolla Spa Review Style Book Sukin Sunscreen Tagged posts Talika Talika 30 Days Challenge The Body Shop The Face Shop Thrift Haul Tony Moly TTT's Achievements Valentine Series Vanity Trove Veet Victorias Secret Vitaronic Wardah Weekly Facial Mask Wet n Wild What I Wear Today What To Wear What's In My Shower What's Inside My Bag Where To Shop Yearly Highlights YSL