Review: Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara

8:58:00 AM

I am a self-proclaimed Mascara Junkie ;p
I love mascaras and have tried a few different types and brands of mascara in search of a new favorite one that can fulfill all my needs. My needs are (based on it's level of importance): 

1. Bold / Blackest
2. Thickening
3. Lengthening
4. Water Resistant
5. No Clump
6. Easy to clean

Many mascaras I've tried doesn't usually fulfilled all six, sometimes the ad says "bold" but the truth is it doesn't really give you that bold look you had in mind. I usually end up wearing the blackest and most bold mascara I have and then layered it with another mascara that have lengthening effects, so yes I sometimes have to use two different mascaras just to achieve all the results I wanted.

But now I have found one ultimate mascara that can give me all six results in just one product! 

Let me introduce you to ...
 Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes 
High Precision Panoramic Mascara


I was told about this mascara by Endy who raved about it during the Givenchy event a little while ago, being a mascara junkie I of course got really curios, and when I found out that I got a discount voucher for any Givenchy product during the event I immediatley bought this mascara in black ;)

The price was IDR 320.000 but I got a voucher of IDR 200.000 so that means I got this baby for only IDR 120.000 !!

The unique little round wand is what interests me the most. I'm up to unique weird things, the one that makes it stood out from the other. There's an explanation on the mini brochure inside the box that explains about this unique wand and why this wand shape can gives you the  "360* panoramic" result.

 

This mascara surely fulfilled all six demands that I posted above. It does gives you a bold black color, it really thickens your lashes, it really lengthens your lashes, it doesn't clump, it's water-resistant, and it's surprisingly easy to clean with your usual eye makeup remover.

When you see the unusual shape of the wand you would think it might get difficult to use it, but surprisingly it's not! 

It's easy to use by following the "how-to" on the brochure, and it gives instant result by just one stroke! That's how amazing this mascara is!

 

(click to enlarge)
Here's how the mascara looked like on my eyes after just one stroke / one layer of mascara:


See how it lengthens and thickens my lashes in just one layer? It really does open my eyes. And if I use 2 or 3 layers it would give me a bold look that I'm looking for, I love it! You get all you ever wanted in a mascara! 

It is nonetheless pricey, but the result is worth the price :)

The only cons from this mascara is how it dries up rather quickly even in it's tube. So once you open this mascara I suggest you use it often otherwise it will dries up rather quickly if you didn't use it for a long time. Well I guess there's really nothing perfect in this world ;p

 The ingredients:
(click to enlarge)
 

Overall, this is still the best mascara so far because it gives me all that I want in a mascara, it really opens up my eyes and it's perfect for bold eye look. It's waterproof but it's easy to clean with proper soap / remover. I would buy it again if they have a discount promo ;p

I also added this mascara as one of my favorites as in my monthly favorites for May, you can read about it and the rest of my May Favorites here.

 

You Might Also Like

5 thoughts & comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this review! Wow, it really lengthens your lashes and I really love how deepset the color was. Too bad, the formula dries a bit quicky but overall it does seems like a nice mascara! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  2. woaaa, I'm a newbie for mascara. Used to hate it, LOL.

    Anyway, have you tried Max Factor FLE Fusion?

    If yes, is Givenchy better than that? :p

    It's nice to meet you in person yesterday during the Revlon event anyway :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a unique wand.. I think this kind of mascara never come to Indonesia. But here we are haha

    BlushOff [Beauty Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Yuri! thanks for finding me on chiktopia and leaving a comment! always greatly appreciated. I followed you on bloglovin'! hope you will do the same for us! omg I am mascara junkie as well! always on the lookout for the next best thing! will definitely try this! thanks for the wonderful post, and will keep in touch for future posts -)

    http://www.claudiaandjuliette.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Janet: It is the nicest mascara I've tried so far, but then again maybe I didn't close the tube very well so it dries out but I think it's working again now ;p

    @Creatiia: It was nice to meet you too darling :) I haven't tried the Max Factor Fusion yet, is it any good? Please don't tempt me to buy it hahaha because I'm a mascara junkie, LOL

    @Marsha: The wand is very unique, but somehow it works magic ;)

    @Claudia: Will follow u on bloglovin ASAP dear, thanks for following my blog :)

    @Sara: Thank you Sara, Will def check out your blog after this :D

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all your comments, thanks for commenting here and sharing some love !
I will return the favors by checking out and comment back on your blog ^o^

A Member Of :

And A Proud Member of :

Also Part Of :

Popular Posts

Labels

1 item 4 ways 7 Days of Sheet Masks Accessories Ahaishopping Althea Ampoules Antipodes Armando Caruso ASOS Avoskin B.Liv Bag of News Bags bath Bath & Body Works Bath and Body BB Cream Beauty Box Beauty Clinic Beauty Korea Beauty Sets / Kits Beauty Stuffs beauty tools Beauty Treats Box Benefit Cosmetics Bio Essence Bioderma Brands and Designers Burts Bees Carings CC Cream Celebs Style Charis Chicnova Chiyou Cicaronic Circle Lens Clarins Cleansing Oils Cleansing Pads Clinelle Closet Edit Clothing Clozette Corine de Farme Cosmetics Cow Brand D.I.Y D'Eyeko DD Cream Deciem Do Good While You Shop Dorothy Perkins Dove Dream List Dry Oil Empties Erha Esqa Cosmetics Estee Lauder Etsy Etude House Events Eye Treatments Eyebrows Eyeliners eyeshadows Face Mask Face Mist Face Of The Day Face Oil Face Scrub Face Serum Face Toner Face Wash Face-Off Review Fake Eyelashes Fashion Fashion How-To Fashion Looks Fashion/Shopping-related First Blush Box Fragrance Fragrance Diary Freeman French Brand From My Stash Furatasse Get Fit Giveaways Givenchy Glowsophy Gucci Guess H&M Hair care hair extension Hand Care Hand Creams Hauls and Freebies Highlighter/Bronzer Himalaya Herbals History on Beauty/Fashion Hot Deals and Offers IBB Ideas n Inspirations innisfree Instagram Instagrammable Places IPL Treatment Jakarta Fashion Week 10/11 Jakarta Fashion Week 11/12 Japanese brands Jewelry Jimmy Choo Jo Malone Juara k Kanebo KBJ Stars Konjac Sponge KoreaBuys Korean Brand Korres Laneige Lip Products lip scrub Lippies Lippies Of The Month Local Skincare Loccitane Lola Box Look Book Lush Made in Indonesia Make Up Brushes Make Up Forever Makeup Remover Mascara Maybelline Mini Showcase Miniso Missha Mizzu Cosmetics Moisturizer Monthly Favorites MUA My Beauty Regimes My Styles N'Pure nail polish Natural and Earth Friendly Night Cream Nihonmart Nip+Fab Nuxe NYX Oasap Oscar Blandi OST C20 Outfit Diary Outfit Poll Pamper Day Peptaronic Perfumes Personalized Pixy Cosmetics Product Replacements Products I Want To Finished Project : Decluttered reebonz Reviews Revlon Romand You ROXY Sally Hansen Sampar Sariayu Scarlett Whitening Scented Candles Shampoo SheInside Shoes Shu Uemura Skin Aqua Skin Food Skin79 Skincare SNP Prep Soap & Glory Sociolla Spa Review Style Book Sukin Sunscreen Tagged posts Talika Talika 30 Days Challenge The Body Shop The Face Shop Thrift Haul Tony Moly TTT's Achievements Valentine Series Vanity Trove Veet Victorias Secret Vitaronic Wardah Weekly Facial Mask Wet n Wild What I Wear Today What To Wear What's In My Shower What's Inside My Bag Where To Shop Yearly Highlights YSL