[ Perfume ] : THE BODY SHOP White Musk Edt

11:38:00 PM

A couple of days ago I was surprised to find a package in my bedroom when I arrived home. It was a package from The Body Shop!!



As I informed you earlier on this blog I was so lucky to be chosen as one of The Body Shop BFF (Best Friend Forever). There are 12 TBS BFFs and as a BFF we would have the opportunity to review our favorite products from The Body Shop store. So when I surprisingly found the package in my bedroom that day I was really excited to received my first favorite two products from The Body Shop :)

If you follow my twitter or my instagram (add me: yurikristia) you might have seen a photo of the products that I received inside the package box, which are:

White Musk Eau De Toilette 
and 
Cheek Colour in #01 Blush Pink


Those two products have been my most favorites from the Body Shop store. I will review them one by one on this blog, and today I want to start with my number one favorite product from The Body Shop that happened to be one of their Best-Seller product ever: the The Body Shop White Musk Eau de Toilette.

It is one of the classic TBS product which I've known for a long time, probably from my early college years ;p And it is probably the reason why I am now convinced that "musk" is apparently one of my favorite scent ;)


The Body Shop White Musk is available in Eau De Toilettes form which are the most popular form of fragrance, and are lighter than eau de parfums. It's available in The Body Shop online store as well as in the TBS retail stores near you.


What The Body Shop says:
The White Musk is a soft and velvety signature scent for every woman, for every moment. Forever sensual the White Musk® is ideal for women who enjoy simple, yet sophisticated feminine scents.

About the scent:
  • Notes of velvety musk, floral lily and sensual ylang ylang with hints of fresh galbanum and basil - combined to create the sensual top notes, providing the initial scent of the fragrance and awaken and stimulate the senses.
  • Notes of velvety musk, oriental jasmine, floral lily and rose - combined to create the feminine heart notes and are the dominant notes of the fragrance.
  • Notes of velvety musk, oriental jasmine, floral lily and iris, rose, sweet vanilla, fresh amber, patchouli, oakmoss and vetiver with hints of fruity peach - combined to create the velvety base notes and lingers on the skin for longer than the other notes.


My Take:
I'm not very good at describing scents but here is some description of the scent that I got from The Body Shop USA website:  

"It opens with intimate notes of lily and ylang ylang that softly blend into a velvety heart of our ethical musk touched with jasmine and rose. Creamy vanilla combines with the musk to reveal a skin-like sensuality that radiates across the fragrance and lingers invitingly.

I hope you can imagine how the scent smells like from the description above ;p If I would have to describe the scent in words then it would be these words  below:

Classic, Elegant, Sophisticated, Light, Clean, Crisp, Musky, Velvety, Soft, Relaxing, Feminine but not girly ...


What I like from this perfume is of course the sophisticated yet feminine and soft scent that seems to linger for a long time on my skin. And the scent seems to graduate slowly over time to a more sensuous velvety aroma (which I love!)... This is probably the only perfume that would linger on my skin for the longest time.

I usually spray it on both of my wrists and my neck. When I first spray it on, the scent is not overpowering at all, and it feels very light (unlike most other perfumes that have strong fragrance). 
And a few hours later, if I sniff on my wrists the scent would still be there and it would smells rather differently because by then it would have graduated into a more relaxing aroma. And after hours of wearing it you would leave behind a trail of soft heavenly scents, even after hours and hours and hours.... I just love sniffing my wrist long after the day has ended because the scent would still be there and it would smells heavenly and oh-so-relaxing... I couldn't love it more...

Overall, I really love the scent and how it leaves behind a trail of soft lingering scent.. I also love the small and simple bottle, makes it easier to carry around when traveling. It's a light perfume so you can wear it daily without having to worry that your perfume would smell too strong for others. It's also cheaper than other branded perfumes but yet it is probably the perfume with the longest staying scent power that I've ever tried ;)


The one that I have is the 60ml bottle which is the largest size from the store, and it retails for IDR 259.000. They also have the smaller 30ml bottle with the price of IDR 159.000. See below picture for comparison:


Other than the Eau De Toilette Perfume, there are also other products that are available in White Musk range such as: Shower Gel, Deodorant, Perfume Oil, Body Powder, Body Mist, Body Lotion, Body Creme.


Get them at:
The Body Shop Indonesia
Website: http://www.thebodyshop.co.id
Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheBodyShopIndo


Cheers,

You Might Also Like

2 thoughts & comments

  1. When I read about The Body Shop BFF, I couldn't help but smile to myself. It's such a cute term to use for brand advertising at a casual level.

    Like you, I've known this white musk scent of body shop since forever, day about more than 10 years ago. It is indeed a classic. Back then, they were in bottles with dropper sticks. That's really traditional.

    PS:
    I'm hosting my first blog giveaway. There would be 3 sets of prizes to be given out. Do participate if you are keen. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Meganne:
    Thanks for your sweet comment darling, I will def check out your blog right after this ;)

    @Jo:
    Yes, it is such a classic perfume ya? And it's not over powering at all, and the scent lasts... me likey ;)
    Thank you for the giveaway info too, I will surely check it out ;p

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all your comments, thanks for commenting here and sharing some love !
I will return the favors by checking out and comment back on your blog ^o^

A Member Of :

And A Proud Member of :

Also Part Of :

Popular Posts

Labels

1 item 4 ways 7 Days of Sheet Masks Accessories Ahaishopping Althea Ampoules Antipodes Armando Caruso ASOS Avoskin B.Liv Bag of News Bags bath Bath & Body Works Bath and Body BB Cream Beauty Box Beauty Clinic Beauty Korea Beauty Sets / Kits Beauty Stuffs beauty tools Beauty Treats Box Benefit Cosmetics Bio Essence Bioderma Brands and Designers Burts Bees Carings CC Cream Celebs Style Charis Chicnova Chiyou Cicaronic Circle Lens Clarins Cleansing Oils Cleansing Pads Clinelle Closet Edit Clothing Clozette Corine de Farme Cosmetics Cow Brand D.I.Y D'Eyeko DD Cream Deciem Do Good While You Shop Dorothy Perkins Dove Dream List Dry Oil Empties Erha Esqa Cosmetics Estee Lauder Etsy Etude House Events Eye Treatments Eyebrows Eyeliners eyeshadows Face Mask Face Mist Face Of The Day Face Oil Face Scrub Face Serum Face Toner Face Wash Face-Off Review Fake Eyelashes Fashion Fashion How-To Fashion Looks Fashion/Shopping-related First Blush Box Fragrance Fragrance Diary Freeman French Brand From My Stash Furatasse Get Fit Giveaways Givenchy Glowsophy Gucci Guess H&M Hair care hair extension Hand Care Hand Creams Hauls and Freebies Highlighter/Bronzer Himalaya Herbals History on Beauty/Fashion Hot Deals and Offers IBB Ideas n Inspirations innisfree Instagram Instagrammable Places IPL Treatment Jakarta Fashion Week 10/11 Jakarta Fashion Week 11/12 Japanese brands Jewelry Jimmy Choo Jo Malone Juara k Kanebo KBJ Stars Konjac Sponge KoreaBuys Korean Brand Korres Laneige Lip Products lip scrub Lippies Lippies Of The Month Local Skincare Loccitane Lola Box Look Book Lush Made in Indonesia Make Up Brushes Make Up Forever Makeup Remover Mascara Maybelline Mini Showcase Miniso Missha Mizzu Cosmetics Moisturizer Monthly Favorites MUA My Beauty Regimes My Styles N'Pure nail polish Natural and Earth Friendly Night Cream Nihonmart Nip+Fab Nuxe NYX Oasap Oscar Blandi OST C20 Outfit Diary Outfit Poll Pamper Day Peptaronic Perfumes Personalized Pixy Cosmetics Product Replacements Products I Want To Finished Project : Decluttered reebonz Reviews Revlon Romand You ROXY Sally Hansen Sampar Sariayu Scarlett Whitening Scented Candles Shampoo SheInside Shoes Shu Uemura Skin Aqua Skin Food Skin79 Skincare SNP Prep Soap & Glory Sociolla Spa Review Style Book Sukin Sunscreen Tagged posts Talika Talika 30 Days Challenge The Body Shop The Face Shop Thrift Haul Tony Moly TTT's Achievements Valentine Series Vanity Trove Veet Victorias Secret Vitaronic Wardah Weekly Facial Mask Wet n Wild What I Wear Today What To Wear What's In My Shower What's Inside My Bag Where To Shop Yearly Highlights YSL