New Things In My Wardrobe -- Free Stuffs and Hauls!

10:47:00 PM

Wow I haven't been doing a "New Things In My Wardrobe" post for quite a while, and this results in this long post because there are actually quite many new things that I acquired these past few weeks :)
I love shiny new things! Some of them are free too! Yayness for shiny new FREE things -LOL..

So anyway, here's the recap of new things in my wardrobe from the last few weeks (in no particular order):

  • FREE! -- As you read in my previous post, I attended a product launching event and aside from the goodie bag that I received I also won their door prize. I got a few make up items as well as soap box set and a polishing scrub from Artistry, a subsidiary brand from Amway International.


  • FREE! -- I had a short holiday trip several days ago with my family to some cities in East Java and the island of Madura. We have families who live in Malang (one of the city that was on our trip itinerary) so my mom wanted to buy some items for souvenirs to give to the family. So we went to this bazaar where two of my mom's friends were opening some accessories stalls there, and she got huge discounts on their stalls because she bought quite a handful of things such as brooches and bracelets for the souvenirs. As a bonus, one of the stall gave me a free earrings! Wow, it was a very pleasant surprise. And it happened on the same day I got my door prize above too :D
I was first offered this earring in green but I thought I already have a green colored earring so I went and picked this blue one instead, only to discover that I already have THREE blue earrings at home (I need to start memorizing my jewelries!)

  • FREE!-- And then at the end of our trip we found out that there are some leftovers from the souvenirs that mom brought along, we still have two bracelets un-occupied so of course I snagged them right away ;)
I grabbed all two of the bracelets, this one is in a lighter shade
and this one is in a darker shade. I love to wear both of them together, I consider myself a rock star whenever I wore both of them hahaha

  • And then before I went to my holiday trip I thought I needed some warmer outfit because one of the places that we're visiting will have cold weather since it's high on the mountain. So I went shopping and here's what I got :
Purple turtleneck from a garage sale at Kemang. I've been really into colors nowadays because I want to add more colors in my boring black/brown/grey/white wardrobe, that's why I shop for more colors.
Mango multi-colored cardigan. I do need more cardigans in my wardrobe..
Magnolia yellow jacket. I always love a marching-band-majorette-style jacket with peculiar buttons here and there so I grabbed this one considering that it's yellow too! I told you i'm into adding colors to my wardrobe now ;)

  • I also been looking for a khaki trouser that would be comfy enough for the trip and I found this one at a boutique in Poins for only IDR 45.000 and I saw a Zara pants similar to this one. What a steal!


  • FREE! -- Long before the trip is taken, I went to my parents in law's house and helped my MIL getting dressed up for a particular event. When we were browsing her wardrobe she opened a drawer and found this deep rose color blouse that she immediately gave to me because she remember that she never wear it. And since the blouse is a one-size-fits-all so it fit me quite well and I took it, of course.. I never say No to free things ;)
If paired with purple tone like this floral skirt, the blouse looks more purple than rose, but if paired with something neutral the blouse would look more like a deep rose color. (oh and please excuse my "smelling the armpit" pose, I did that sometimes if I got shy in front of my own camera and don't know how else to pose)

  • From the holiday trip my hubs bought a Maduranese hat/headdress, a safari hat, and a t-shirt. While I only got home a Maduranese Batik dress. I think this is actually meant for a night dress or a "daster" as we local calls it, but I saw some potentials in it to be more than a "daster". I tried to make it as a maxi dress instead ;) I think it's not bad at all, I wore this to Mc.Donald's and to my cousin's house and no one gave me a strange look so maybe it works after all :D
 
The detail of the motif/pattern. Maduranese batik is different from Javanese batik, they differ in patterns and colors, Maduranese loves bright popping colors like my reddish pink dress above.
  • FREE! -- I won a giveaway several weeks back from a website and won a prize package of a music CD, a Coach coin purse, and a gift certificate to an etsy store. I chose a cropped lace cardigan from the store and redeemed it with my gift certificate, but then when the package came the cardigan is not the one I ordered, but I didn't bother because I don't want to shipped back the cardi to get the new one, it's too much trouble (and double cost!), and since it's free I wouldn't complain (and this cardi is also cute so there's nothing to be sad for ^__^).
the package price: a music CD, Coach coin purse and a cardigan which i redeemed from the gift certificate

Coach coin purse. Sorry for the blurry picture.
A whole post about this cardi will be up soon!
Love the lace and the puffed shoulder detail.
  • We went to the mall last weekend and there was a big sale goin' on at Metro. Me, my sister in law and mom in law went crazy and decided to check out the sale! My SIL got a jeans and sandals, my MIL got a sandal too, and I got myself a polkadot skirt from Chic Simple.
Polkadot is trending right now. Can't wait to style this one and wear it everywhere ;)
  • FREE! -- Lastly, I was contacted by a local Indonesian brand that based in Bali called P.A.N.G - they want to cooperate with me and sent me this lovely grey tunic which I will be styling and posting all about it here on the blog soon! Here's a sneak peak of the tunic:
Sorry again for the blurry pic. I just took it several minutes ago via my iPhone hence the dark blurry pic (because right now is actually 12:58 AM !). A new post with much better picture coming soon!


Pfiuh... and that's it girls!
The newest items in my wardrobe. If you want to read all of my "New Things In My Wardrobe / Hauls & Freebies" posts, just click here and keep scrolling down on that page. Thanks for reading and following this blog girls, I really appreciate it ^___^ Now this girl gotta sleep.

See you in my next post!

You Might Also Like

3 thoughts & comments

I really appreciate all your comments, thanks for commenting here and sharing some love !
I will return the favors by checking out and comment back on your blog ^o^

A Member Of :

And A Proud Member of :

Also Part Of :

Popular Posts

Labels

1 item 4 ways 7 Days of Sheet Masks Accessories Ahaishopping Althea Ampoules Antipodes Armando Caruso ASOS Avoskin B.Liv Bag of News Bags bath Bath & Body Works Bath and Body BB Cream Beauty Box Beauty Clinic Beauty Korea Beauty Sets / Kits Beauty Stuffs beauty tools Beauty Treats Box Benefit Cosmetics Bio Essence Bioderma Brands and Designers Burts Bees Carings CC Cream Celebs Style Charis Chicnova Chiyou Cicaronic Circle Lens Clarins Cleansing Oils Cleansing Pads Clinelle Closet Edit Clothing Clozette Corine de Farme Cosmetics Cow Brand D.I.Y D'Eyeko DD Cream Deciem Do Good While You Shop Dorothy Perkins Dove Dream List Dry Oil Empties Erha Esqa Cosmetics Estee Lauder Etsy Etude House Events Eye Treatments Eyebrows Eyeliners eyeshadows Face Mask Face Mist Face Of The Day Face Oil Face Scrub Face Serum Face Toner Face Wash Face-Off Review Fake Eyelashes Fashion Fashion How-To Fashion Looks Fashion/Shopping-related First Blush Box Fragrance Fragrance Diary Freeman French Brand From My Stash Furatasse Get Fit Giveaways Givenchy Glowsophy Gucci Guess H&M Hair care hair extension Hand Care Hand Creams Hauls and Freebies Highlighter/Bronzer Himalaya Herbals History on Beauty/Fashion Hot Deals and Offers IBB Ideas n Inspirations innisfree Instagram Instagrammable Places IPL Treatment Jakarta Fashion Week 10/11 Jakarta Fashion Week 11/12 Japanese brands Jewelry Jimmy Choo Jo Malone Juara k Kanebo KBJ Stars Konjac Sponge KoreaBuys Korean Brand Korres Laneige Lip Products lip scrub Lippies Lippies Of The Month Local Skincare Loccitane Lola Box Look Book Lush Made in Indonesia Make Up Brushes Make Up Forever Makeup Remover Mascara Maybelline Mini Showcase Miniso Missha Mizzu Cosmetics Moisturizer Monthly Favorites MUA My Beauty Regimes My Styles N'Pure nail polish Natural and Earth Friendly Night Cream Nihonmart Nip+Fab Nuxe NYX Oasap Oscar Blandi OST C20 Outfit Diary Outfit Poll Pamper Day Peptaronic Perfumes Personalized Pixy Cosmetics Product Replacements Products I Want To Finished Project : Decluttered reebonz Reviews Revlon Romand You ROXY Sally Hansen Sampar Sariayu Scarlett Whitening Scented Candles Shampoo SheInside Shoes Shu Uemura Skin Aqua Skin Food Skin79 Skincare SNP Prep Soap & Glory Sociolla Spa Review Style Book Sukin Sunscreen Tagged posts Talika Talika 30 Days Challenge The Body Shop The Face Shop Thrift Haul Tony Moly TTT's Achievements Valentine Series Vanity Trove Veet Victorias Secret Vitaronic Wardah Weekly Facial Mask Wet n Wild What I Wear Today What To Wear What's In My Shower What's Inside My Bag Where To Shop Yearly Highlights YSL