March Favorites (and Mini Reviews!)

1:08:00 PM

I have tried a few new products (mostly skincare) during the past month and I have found my new favorite product amongst the other of my old favorites ;) 
And here they are...


DiorSnow DNA Reverse for Night
I got this as part of the DiorSnow White Reveal Program set that I bought online. I love everything in that set and I have fallen in love with the DiorSnow line. If you're looking for whitening products that would make your complexion brighter and radiant in just a few weeks then I recommend trying on DiorSnow. I am really satisfied with this product, and in just a couple of weeks of routine use my complexion is already brighter and more radiant than ever before, I didn't realize how much change it has made on my skin until one night my husband commented on how bright my skin looks nowadays. 
Of all the products that I got in the set my favorite is this DNA Reverse for Night. I just love love love this one! And I think this is the product that really makes the difference on my skin. I use it as a night moisturizer, so I put this on before bed. The texture is cooling on the skin, and the scent is one of those expensive scent that you would get on exclusive spas ;p
So the bottom line is: the DiorSnow line is a very promising product to try if you're into the whitening stuff (whitening here means: brighter and more radiant complexion, because no products would make your skin looks white if you're naturally tan).


 Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Glow 
24hr Nourishing Lotion
With pure cocoa butter and stratys 3 multi-layer moisture for a soft and glowing skin.

I always love body lotions, I currently have different kinds of body lotions in my bedroom. I love trying different scents of body lotions, and recently my most favorite body lotion scent is this Vaseline Cocoa Glow 24hr Nourishing Lotion. The smell is really lovely, perfect to use before your bed time because it's soothing and yet calming in some ways. The scent is a mixture of sweet cocoa that's not overpowering. It's subtle enough and gives pleasant aroma, I just love it. This is my night time moisturizer now. And although it does not makes your skin glowing like a celebrity but this sure gives a slightly sheen on your skin that makes it looks healthy, especially if you're tan ;)


Taman Sari Royal Heritage Hand & Foot Spray 
with Javanese Formula
 An anti-bacterial hand & foot spray with Lime oil, Lemongrass oil, and Basil oil.
Lime and Lemongrass oil help to refresh and sooth tired hands and feet. Antiseptic kills bacteria on those areas. Ginger oil gives warmth on skin. Vitamin A, E, F, H to maintain skin elasticity.

I was curious and bought this Hand & Foot spray from the beauty aisle in supermarket one day and has been hooked ever since. I bought the small bottle version so I can bring it everywhere with me if I needed. I love how practical it is, and although the scent is probably not for everybody's taste (it's a mix of lemongrass, lime, and basil scent - more like sweet spices scent) but I love the scent and hubby loves it too. It's soothing and refreshing at the same time. Sometimes if I'm stressed I use the scent for aromatherapy, I just spray it on my hands and smell it, and it usually would calm me down. The bottle came with a spray so it's really practical to use, and the scent lingers for quite a long time (i love how my hands still smells wonderful after a few hours) ;D


Lady Soma Skin & Nail Treatment with Cocoa, Shea, and Kokum Butter
Specifically formulated for skin and nails, it promotes a soft supple cuticle while repairing existing damage. Enhances nails for a shiny appearance and healthy looking cuticles.

I've been introduced to Lady Soma products when the company sent me a few of their products to try (you can read my full review here). And I love all of the products they sent me, especially this Skin & Nail Treatment. I love how wonderful the smell is, it's like a sweet smell of cocoa and sheabutter. The texture is white milky lotion and it felt rich when applied to the  skin and nails. I use this for mostly my nails and it does instantly gives a healthy sheen to it. At least now my nails looks healthy, LOL.
I kept this jar in my work table so it's closer, I tend to spent most of my day in my table in front of the laptop so having this nearby means I can stop my work for a while and put on this rich lotion on my nails and smell the sweet scent. It  helps make my day brighter ;)


Revlon Naturally Glamorous Blush On in #05 Red Apple
With silky long-wearing formula.

I think this is probably the most natural looking blush-on I have. This one called "Red Apple" but looks like a deep pink color on the pan. But when applied it gives a sheer coral red on the cheeks and I found that this color really matched my skin tone perfectly. The right amount would give a subtle color on my cheeks, making me look like I have a naturally healthy cheek!
I just love this blush-on and I'm glad I have found it because now I have my holy grail blush-on that's perfect for everyday natural healthy look.


What's your current favorite products?
You're welcome to share your fave products or share the links on the comment below if you have a similar blog post or youtube videos :)

And if you want to check out my previous February Favorites, you can read it here.

You Might Also Like

3 thoughts & comments

  1. Wow! would love to try the Diorsnow too!thanks for the review ^_^~

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hand and foot spray from taman sari is my favourite too.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your nice comments, Janet and Shasha :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all your comments, thanks for commenting here and sharing some love !
I will return the favors by checking out and comment back on your blog ^o^

A Member Of :

And A Proud Member of :

Also Part Of :

Popular Posts

Labels

1 item 4 ways 7 Days of Sheet Masks Accessories Ahaishopping Althea Ampoules Antipodes Armando Caruso ASOS Avoskin B.Liv Bag of News Bags bath Bath & Body Works Bath and Body BB Cream Beauty Box Beauty Clinic Beauty Korea Beauty Sets / Kits Beauty Stuffs beauty tools Beauty Treats Box Benefit Cosmetics Bio Essence Bioderma Brands and Designers Burts Bees Carings CC Cream Celebs Style Charis Chicnova Chiyou Cicaronic Circle Lens Clarins Cleansing Oils Cleansing Pads Clinelle Closet Edit Clothing Clozette Corine de Farme Cosmetics Cow Brand D.I.Y D'Eyeko DD Cream Deciem Do Good While You Shop Dorothy Perkins Dove Dream List Dry Oil Empties Erha Esqa Cosmetics Estee Lauder Etsy Etude House Events Eye Treatments Eyebrows Eyeliners eyeshadows Face Mask Face Mist Face Of The Day Face Oil Face Scrub Face Serum Face Toner Face Wash Face-Off Review Fake Eyelashes Fashion Fashion How-To Fashion Looks Fashion/Shopping-related First Blush Box Fragrance Fragrance Diary Freeman French Brand From My Stash Furatasse Get Fit Giveaways Givenchy Glowsophy Gucci Guess H&M Hair care hair extension Hand Care Hand Creams Hauls and Freebies Highlighter/Bronzer Himalaya Herbals History on Beauty/Fashion Hot Deals and Offers IBB Ideas n Inspirations innisfree Instagram Instagrammable Places IPL Treatment Jakarta Fashion Week 10/11 Jakarta Fashion Week 11/12 Japanese brands Jewelry Jimmy Choo Jo Malone Juara k Kanebo KBJ Stars Konjac Sponge KoreaBuys Korean Brand Korres Laneige Lip Products lip scrub Lippies Lippies Of The Month Local Skincare Loccitane Lola Box Look Book Lush Made in Indonesia Make Up Brushes Make Up Forever Makeup Remover Mascara Maybelline Mini Showcase Miniso Missha Mizzu Cosmetics Moisturizer Monthly Favorites MUA My Beauty Regimes My Styles N'Pure nail polish Natural and Earth Friendly Night Cream Nihonmart Nip+Fab Nuxe NYX Oasap Oscar Blandi OST C20 Outfit Diary Outfit Poll Pamper Day Peptaronic Perfumes Personalized Pixy Cosmetics Product Replacements Products I Want To Finished Project : Decluttered reebonz Reviews Revlon Romand You ROXY Sally Hansen Sampar Sariayu Scarlett Whitening Scented Candles Shampoo SheInside Shoes Shu Uemura Skin Aqua Skin Food Skin79 Skincare SNP Prep Soap & Glory Sociolla Spa Review Style Book Sukin Sunscreen Tagged posts Talika Talika 30 Days Challenge The Body Shop The Face Shop Thrift Haul Tony Moly TTT's Achievements Valentine Series Vanity Trove Veet Victorias Secret Vitaronic Wardah Weekly Facial Mask Wet n Wild What I Wear Today What To Wear What's In My Shower What's Inside My Bag Where To Shop Yearly Highlights YSL